Fly Singapore Airlines Why?


I've never flown Singapore Airlines but their TV spot this weekend completely amazed me. I know they and their Australian tour partners wanted the viewer to fly with them but their voiceover justifications were as follows.

They use new planes - cue picture of plane but no technical specifications.

They offer "thousands of entertainment options" - but give no details.

They provide "great service and comfort" - again no evidence.

USP stands for unique selling proposition. If you're buying expensive advertising, I think it helps if you've got something unique to say.


Addendum: If anybody can find the ad online, I'd love to have the link because I failed in my search and it would help people judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Marketing Amateur.

A Closed Shave.

On Hiatus Until Fall