That's nearly £20 per day! Or to put it another way, never assume that any single element of your marketing will be considered in isolation. Not even the last-minute, additional strap-line on your sales advertisement.
What other saying about SFI "The simplicity of the SFI system has helped me to develop a six- figure income coming right out of college. With its great team leaders on your side and simple automation, you can build a successful home-based business in no time at all!" C. Fuchs CO, USA "I am not the type of person to fall into every get-rich quick scheme that comes my way. I take time and research an oranization before rushing headlong into something. I have been extremly impressed with SFI and even more impressed with the the opportunities that are presented. For once, I have found a creditable organization that is going to help me reach my goals and have the future that I only dreamed possible. " D. Romero TX, USA "I joined SFI in September! This is the most well-established business I have ever been involved with. I am totally commited to SFI! ...
Yahoo's home-page chooses to list Olympic nation in terms of total medals won where everywhere else has given priority to gold medals. So, to this point, China lies ahead of the USA. Except in Yahooland. If your argument isn't totally convincing, should you still make it? Or should you assume that you will be found out?
Comments
Post a Comment